Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit have sets for education?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am a PE teacher.  I just got back from a PE conference.  One session I attended was put on by IHT (Interactive Health Technologies, LLC).  Their unit just tracks heart rate but then would automatically (wireless) upload the data for each student into software on the computer.  Multiple students can use the same unit.  The units store in a nice charging rack.  Reports can be generated, goals set, tends tracked, etc.  I would like a classroom set (30 units) that did heart rate, steps, BMI, all the stuff fitbits do and then all the capabilities of the IHT product.  Does this exist?

Moderator Edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@Coach_Pagel Welcome to the Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

Fitbit watches and trackers need to be paired to one account in order for them to sync the data tracked. They can't be used by many users because you will need to do the set up procedure every time you change the user. 

Learn more about the data you'll get if you export it by checking this article: How do I export my Fitbit account data? 

If that's not what you're looking for, you may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, we're always striving to improve our features offered. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I need sets for education too.

Best Answer

I guess the notifications that remind us to start studying?

Best Answer
0 Votes

i think +

Best Answer

I also thing+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is great!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, I definitely need something like that because I have the habit to start everything at the last minute and get very stressed. However, over years I have learned how to deal with it. Whenever I had the opportunity I had used the Proof-Reading coupon to edit my essays and this way I have noticed where I should work more next time in order to write a perfect essay fast. But I think it is better to do everything on time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

An adult account would be needed then It would be possible to give each person there on tracker and individual account. 

Then through fitbit's API your study could on schedule collect the data from each student, maybe at 1am. 

Once collected, the data could be merged into any needed chart. 

If this is something that would be of interest you may want to contact fitbit at their Health Solutions 

Best Answer

It would be nice if some of these features were added. I could work out more intensely

Best Answer
0 Votes