Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which scales are compatible with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I'm searching for a scale and was wonderng whih scales are compatible with Fitbit.

I know, that Fitbit Aria and Wihtings can be connected directly with Fitbit. Are there more scales that can be connected directly?

And is it possible to connect a scale indirectly with Fitbit? By walk-around if you wanna say so? For example through another app (f.ex. Runtastic Libra with MyFitnessPal with Fitbit)

Thank you for your help.

Plunse

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

I have a Withings scale that used to link with my Fitbit account.  But it no longer does.  Was on the phone with Fitbit for over an hour today and they couldn't help.  I think the change to Nokia hosed something up.  The Nokia site doesn't have good (or searchable) support, so I've not resolved this issue yet, after trying everything that I could find on both sites.

Best Answer
0 Votes

wrote:

I did purchase the WiThings (Nokia) Body Cardio and it works like a charm With Fitbit 🙂

Can you please tell the steps you took for the setup?

I will try it on ios.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have successfully connected the BodySense Smart Scale from eufy. It syncs both weight and body fat.

Within the EufyLife app there is an option to connect to your FitBit account. Upon initial link it transferred my historical weight measurements to my FitBit account.

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes
I went with the Withings' Body+ Body Composition Scale with Wi-Fi.

Had to setup a Withings' account that will autmagically transmit weight and bodyfat to Fitbit web account, which in turn migrates to the Fitbit App.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Best Answer

As you mentioned Yolanda, I bought a Marsboy scale and use the Yolanda App but can't figure out how to sync with Fitbit App ?

Edit: Found what I was looking for. Have to enable Fitbit in the Yolanda App, not the other way round.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI 

Mgarm

its been 6 months , i just want to check if it still works?
I am thinking of purchasing one wireless sync weighing scale so i dont have to manually key in all the time. 
Appreciate if you could advice would u still recommend Wihtings Wireless scale

Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased a RENPHO scale from Amazon for ~ $30.00  Works great and will auto load into the FitBit App.  Does %body fat by electrical impedance (through your bare feet), so I don't know how accurate it is but probably should only be used for trending. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JimC_99 all scales should only be used for trending. 

Your weight can fluctuate up to 5 pounds throughout the day. Your water bottle could contain a pound or more of water .Using the restroom may remove a pound or more. Body sweat will also remove weight, and the body gains weight when they eat .

When it comes to accuracy, it really doesn't matter if the scale is a pound or so off, as long as the amount off is consistent .

Best Answer

https://www.etekcity.com/product/100319

I purchased this scale a few months ago off of Amazon. It's amazing. The setup was so easy and it's very quick to weigh in and sync with all your apps. It works with Apple Health and Fitbit (probably more apps but those are the 2 I use). I highly recommend this scale if you're looking for something a little more finance friendly in the scale department. I hadn't owned a scale in nearly a decade and this one is so sleek and functional. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In case anyone is investigating scales, and are considering getting a scale from Weight Gurus (Greater Goods) with the expectation of consistent delivery of data from their app to Fitbit, you might want to be aware that there is a claim of integration, but its actual operability has proven to be weak at best in my experience. Further, the Weight Gurus folks have shown very little willingness to investigate the problem in any depth, which has certainly been disappointing. Buyer beware.

-S

---
Two dead Charge HRs, recently moved to Alta HR
Colorado, USA - native
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

Glad to see everyone sharing their knowledge, experience and what scales they are using. 

Remember to keep conversations productive, in topic and civil! Not that there is something off in here, but please keep it in mind.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,
Is there a connection between Fitbit App and Xiaomi Scale

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JihanM your best to ask Xiaomi this question. If they haven't linked up with Fitbit and enough peopoe ask, they could easily add the link to Fitbit. This would be up to them to do.

If they are compatible then there should be a link in their app or on their web page to connect the two accounts.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @JihanM. Thanks for answering @Rich_Laue.

@Rich_Laue is definitely right! Reaching out to Xiaomi would be the best option in this case, making sure that they know that users would like to have that option.

Let us know if there are any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Nonsense.

Xiaomi should update their device to be found by Fitbit app ?

that Fitbit should add support to read Xiaomi Scale

Best Answer

Once your weight is read by the Xiaomi and sent to there website, it would be easy for them to use fitbits API and send your weight to fitbit.

Alternatively if Xiaomi links up with IFTTT then it would be no problem using IFTTT to do this.

Best Answer

Hello @Rich_Laue and @piosk.

@piosk Maybe you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users could comment and vote on your idea to show their support. Be sure to also read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer

I have the Weight gru's scale and the Fitbit app but can't figure out how to actually connect them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @bj206 normally to connect a third party app or website to Fitbit, one would do it from their website or app.

My thought would be to check their web site and help documents. 

Or a quick search of the internet gave me this hit with specific instructions on connecting the two accounts. 

Best Answer