Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which scales are compatible with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I'm searching for a scale and was wonderng whih scales are compatible with Fitbit.

I know, that Fitbit Aria and Wihtings can be connected directly with Fitbit. Are there more scales that can be connected directly?

And is it possible to connect a scale indirectly with Fitbit? By walk-around if you wanna say so? For example through another app (f.ex. Runtastic Libra with MyFitnessPal with Fitbit)

Thank you for your help.

Plunse

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

Hello how are you doing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @frankanderson. It's nice to see you around @Mark81. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the tips. The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion boardThis is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future. Our product team look forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I was looking at that particular scale.

How does it connect to fitbit? Do you need to go trough their app or can it connect directly?

Thank you 

Naomy 

Best Answer

The previous Fitbit scale Aria did. The Aria Air doesn’t. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Officially, Fitbit Aria Scales and Withings Scales can sync directly with Fitbit. However, there are some other scales that might sync with Fitbit too. Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

If you would like to make any suggestion, you are welcome to visit the Feature Suggestions board which is constantly monitored by our engineering team for future implementations.

I am going to close this thread because it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes