Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart of net calories with weight overlay

Does anybody know if there is a way to do this?  I want either calories consumed with weight or net calories (consumed - burned) with weight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @jtpryan 

Just export your data as a csv file (web version of app, gear icon, setttings, data export) and you can easily use excel or google sheets to chart weight vs. calories consumed or net calories.

Note that Fitbit has an option to export your entire account archive.  I've done that and do not find the resulting file very easy to work with -- at least not with google sheets.  But exporting csv files in one-month chunks (which is the most you can do at a time) works well for me. Each year I create a 12-month spreadsheet (12 tabs) with columns for my weight and bf%, steps, floors, "very" active minutes (an old fitbit metric that is still available in the date export), calorie burn, activity calories, and I add my bike miles and bike minutes (I started the spreadsheet in 1996 to track bike mileage).  I've got a yearly summary tab and, for easy comparison, I keep all historical summary tabs in the current file.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes