Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clothing not inclusive

ANSWERED

Exercise is not just for fit people - there are a lot of people more than size L who are on a weight loss journey that need exercise clothing and I was disappointed to find I am only allowed to buy fitbit trackers and watches from you (of which I have had the One since it came out and also have the Versa and love them very much...).  I have joined a gym to further my goal and the clothing isn't the best where you buy plus size clothing, so came to your site only to find only regular sizes, so I am excluded. People of all sizes need your clothing.  You are missing an entire market and insulting some of the people using your products.  Just a thought for the future. I still enjoy your products, but the all positive feel now has a dent.  Please make your wonderful clothing available to everyone 🙂  Thank you!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@sdadawn hey there. I actually had to look to see that fitbit sold apparel. And I only saw tshirts and sweatshirts that go up to an XL. I think it is more about promotion than actual exercise apparel. Maybe in time they will get into that side of their brand, but I think for now, you will find a better selection at other retailers. I have found my most favorite things at Boscovs on line or going to places like TJ Max and Ross. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@sdadawn hey there. I actually had to look to see that fitbit sold apparel. And I only saw tshirts and sweatshirts that go up to an XL. I think it is more about promotion than actual exercise apparel. Maybe in time they will get into that side of their brand, but I think for now, you will find a better selection at other retailers. I have found my most favorite things at Boscovs on line or going to places like TJ Max and Ross. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Thank you for the info!! 😄  Will try finding those stores in Canada

Best Answer