Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering weight into Fitbit dashboard

Hi there

I recorded my weight at 13.4 3/4 today, but being useless with numbers, I'm not sure how I would enter this into the Fitbit dashboard to manually record my weight.

Would appreciate any info.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Thommoato: just click on the Weight tile of your Dashboard (or click on this link) and at the bottom of the page, you will find this:

2017-03-14_2321.png

In my case the unit is kilogram (because I have selected metric units), but it’s probably stones and pounds for you, if it’s what you’ve used in your profile. Enter your weight, make sure the correct date is selected and click on Log.

You can do the same in the mobile app, if you have installed the Fitbit app on your mobile phone (or tablet).

There are also "smart scales" that can automatically upload your weight (and body fat) data to your account. Fitbit has one (Aria), but you can also use scales from Withings and Weight Gurus.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I see that option for entering weight, but I'm not sure how to write the 3/4 part into it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

3/4 is 0.75, so I would enter 3 3/4 as 3.75, 3 1/2 as 3.5, 3 1/4 as 3.25 etc.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Brilliant. Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes