Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for an accoutability partner

Looking for an accountability partner.

Heres a little bit about myself.

I am 24 yrs old.

Married.

No children. 

A little puppy (who by the way is the cutest little puppy ever!!)

I work night shifts which makes it hard to have a proper nutrition.

I am very energetic and enjoy being outdoors as much as possible.

I love competing and i dont like to lose which is great for weekly challenges 🙂

My goals:

Improve my nutrition 

Workout 5 days a week (currently doing the Insanity Max 30 program)

Reach a step goal of 10,000 - which has already increased from 7,000 (i set that Jan 1 and found i was doing more then i thought and have reset it to 10,000)

If you think we would be great accountability partners send me a message, please feel free to add me as a friend as well. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi I just started with my fitbit surge and I'm also looking for accountability partners 🙂

I'm 28 and currently I'm doing calistenics and I'm training for the 16 km Mudiator in Germany.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Landrywifey, 

I am 29 and married no kids either and look to work out HIIT at least 5 days a week. I mainly follow the bodycoach food plans/typing and would love someone to compete with to. my first weigh in is in the morning. I have around 70 pound to lose 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI

I am 40 

Work part time at a grocery store

Going back to school part time to get a nutrition degree

I have 80 pounds to lose

Looking for someine to share the journey with that understands the ups and downs

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am 30, 18 pounds to lose and looking for an accountable partner to shed down together. I currently have an average of 10.5k+ and looking to gradually go north of 10k. Add me if you feel I can hold you accountable. Thanks

Regards,

Roy

Best Answer
0 Votes