Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Regime Ideas

Hi all,

I am currently trying to lose weight / shed fat and lose a couple of dress sizes and get toned. Along with eating healthily (cutting down on sugar / carbs) and burning more calories than I eat I am not seeing alot of tone yet (after 3 months). I wanted to share my exercise regime and see if anyone had any suggestions for improvement to achieve my goals (I suspect that maybe I am not doing enough strength / weight training):

Monday: HIIT class (45 minutes)

Tuesday: Lacrosse training (1 hr)

Wednesday: Barre class (45 minutes)

Thursday: Strength / Weights functional training class (45 minutes)

Friday: HIIT class (45 minutes)

Saturday / Sunday: Usually rest but occasionally swim on one of the days

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the community, @HPMac22 ! Based on the description of your eating and exercising routine, it looks like you’re doing all the right things. You just need to be patient, trust the process and give it some time. Even if you had the best genetics and were following the best diet and the best workout program, there’s only so much fat you can lose, and so much muscle you can add in three months (in addition to which it’s very hard to do both at the same time). I know we’re bombarded with ads for 21-day diets, 90-day workouts etc. that promise miraculous, instant results, but the truth is improving your physique can take time. Think of the benefits of your lifestyle in terms of health and fitness!

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer