Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Today

I failed today. I got into my mom's supply of Skinnypop Popcorn and had a beer. I still need to eat dinner.

Tomorrow is another day but I feel bad since I could not get up this morning to workout and I'm exhausted right now.

Kristina | Ohio

Charge HR, One – Windows 7, iPhone 5

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

At least you had a beer.  I have no idea what Skinnypop Popcorn might be, try to stay away from popcorn, the husks in my teeth drive me nuts.

Best Answer

No clue why you consider popcorn & one beer failing.  I thought you were going to say you ate a box of donuts or a cake or something.

You have to be able to treat yourself.

Just don't do it every day.

Started with a Flex. Now have ChargeHR.
Contact Customer Support

Best Answer

@yldthng wrote:

No clue why you consider popcorn & one beer failing.  I thought you were going to say you ate a box of donuts or a cake or something.

You have to be able to treat yourself.

Just don't do it every day.

I had a lot of that popcorn. 300-500 calories wasted. And I am on beer number 2. Its the last one.

Kristina | Ohio

Charge HR, One – Windows 7, iPhone 5

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I failed miserably today too!  I had a really greasy dinner and horrible breakfast. However tomorrow is the start of a new day and instead of worrying about it, focus on how well you can do tomorrow. 

Best Answer

So instead of a deficit today, you may have eaten at maintenance.

Depending on how long you've been in a diet, probably good. Actually, a week would be good, a day isn't enough.

A day is enough to gain some water weight from that though, so keep that in mind and don't weigh for another week. No need imagining you gained 3-5 lbs of fat eating 1 lb of actual food - just not possible.

You'll be gaining water weight for several reasons, so don't even weigh for a week, no valid days.

But in case you find it coming up frequently that it happens, might examine what went wrong, and how you can prevent it in the future.

Planned extra's are fine, even if they wipe out your deficit for the day.

Unplanned binges of uncontrolled eating are no good, and many times could end up much worse.

But you got this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer

Tomorrow is a new day!

Competitive Crossfitter
Novice Runner
Getting Better EVERY Day
Best Answer