Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP, lose weight / gain weight

I need to lose about 50 lbs, I've always been on the heavier side.  I have hypertension and I would like to get it under control and of the meds. Probably is this...my husband had a stroke in May, thank God he is going to be okay, it turned out good considering.  Problem is this, he is extremely underweight and needs to put on about 30 lbs.  How the heck do you handle that one?  I guess the only choice would to be cook separate meals.  We end most everything, and not picky at all.  He eats really well but is one of those lucky people who has a very high metabolism and never seems to gain where I am totally opposite.

Need to get him bulked up while getting me slimmed down.  Any suggestions??  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

This seems a bit tricky and could be difficult or inconvenient but maybe it would help to have healthy food around that the slim person could eat that requires no preparation.  Like dried fruit.  Raisins for instance.  They are healthy but overweight people can't afford to eat them.   It wouldn't be like fixing different meals for a couple.  There must be other things like that.  No DIFFERENT preparation might be key.

Best Answer