Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here goes!

Well,

Hi, my name is Amanda. I have been brainstorming all day today trying to figure out how the hell am I going to get back to being the old healthy me. Waking up at 5:30 every morning to exercise. Cooking my own meals. Going to sleep at a decent time. Positive thinking. Stress free....

So I thought maybe if I declare to a huge group of people that I will become that person again starting TOMORROW, that...maybe Ill follow through on it so that I dont publicly humiliate myself. So...I'm kinda hoping that maybe theres someone out there that would like to hold me responsible lol. you know, just check up and see if I actually kept my word. And I'd be happy to do the same for you!! I've come a long way to get to where I am in life, and I dont want to let things go back to how they use to be.

Happy Wednesday night (here in Canada)

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi Amanda.  Welcome!  Please feel free to friend me and maybe we can do some challenges together.  Also, please check out the Monthly Challenge Group where we have alot of nice folks offering support and we each set our own monthly challenge goals.

Best Answer
0 Votes