Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I sync my new FitTrack Dara 2 scales to my Fitbit app?

ANSWERED

Hi, I bought a new set of FitTrack Dara 2 scales, supported by the Hume app, having previously read that they could be synced to my Fitbit app. However, when I open the Connected Apps section on the FitTrack/Hume app, the only option to sync with is Google Fit, which I do not have installed. Can anyone with even the slightest tech knowledge help explain what I heed to do, or even suggest an alternative brand of smart scales that could link to Fitbit? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Eddee71  I moved your post to the Manage Weight forum, a better fit for your question.  Try looking at Withings, Oxiline, and Rolli-Fit.  Other users mentioned these brands.  You answered your own original question, but you might get more feedback if you edit your title to something like, "Smart scales that sync to Fitbit?"  Tap on the arrow in the upper right of your original post to get the option in the dropdown.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Update - just had a message from FitTrack to explain that where their Q&A section states 'Do my scales sync with my Fitbit?' and the answer is yes, they actually meant no. Problem solved, scales returned.....

Best Answer

@Eddee71  I moved your post to the Manage Weight forum, a better fit for your question.  Try looking at Withings, Oxiline, and Rolli-Fit.  Other users mentioned these brands.  You answered your own original question, but you might get more feedback if you edit your title to something like, "Smart scales that sync to Fitbit?"  Tap on the arrow in the upper right of your original post to get the option in the dropdown.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Fittrack used to be able to sync with Fitbit directly when I used it 3 years ago

Problem is fittrack has changed like 3 times their app to gradually move more towards a fully-fledged health app with premium content like everyone else. In this process, they keep removing features and make the product experience more convoluted. They actually changed so much in such little time their own website is still full of references from every one of their discontinued apps, hence why you found Q&A section mentioning Fitbit sync which has since been revoked..

Best Answer
0 Votes