Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much have you changed this year

A place for peeps to post picks and show off what they've accomplished this past year

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

IMG_0212.PNG

IMG_0213.PNG

IMG_0217.JPG

123kg to 69kg.l I used to tell everyone that's my weight wasn't an issue a and that I was happy. I was lying. Mostly to myself. Now I can say with conviction that I'm happy and healthy and ready to improve more in the coming year

Best Answer

Wow, amazing transformation! And you’ve clearly not "only" lost weight. What has been your regular workout schedule like this year?

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me294-Final.jpg

The pic shows 294, but I'm currently 290

Best Answer

67 kg / 19% BF vs. 60 kg / 13% BF

march2015.jpgdecember2017.jpg

Now time to put some meat on these bones, without adding too much fat Smiley LOL  

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Best Answer

Here I am October 2016 and this past week-end headed to a Christmas party. I was about 215-220 on the left and on the right I'm 196.  It's amazing what a difference 15-20 lbs makes in terms of how your knees feel.  Smiley Very Happy

unnamed.jpg

Best Answer

Well you do look happy in all the pics, but now you are looking happy and fit @EmjayH.  You've been in a great groove this past year!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nov. 2016 - York PA -- 200 lbsNov. 2016 - York PA -- 200 lbsNov. 2017 Central Park NY - 160 lbsNov. 2017 Central Park NY - 160 lbsI've been over 200 lbs before last winter, but it had been a while and 185 or so was "normal" overweight, with 175 lbs being my big goal.  Dropping 40+ lbs in about 7 months to 160 lbs seemed unimaginable last year; but once I got it going, I just kept at it.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

I started fitbit 2/22/2017.

Best Answer

Took me 3 months to drop 26kg ( diet, exercising ). Started in April ( although the picture on the left is older and in April it was already worse than that ), the picture on the right is the end of July ( or maybe beginning of August, I don't quite remember ).

pic-compare.jpg

Since August still dropped extra and unplanned 3kg ( and trying to get them back as muscles 😉 ).

Best Answer

Speaking of transformations in 2017, Precision Nutrition, a company that offers 1:1 coaching services (and provides very good information on nutrition on their web site) just published their 25 finalists for 2017. (the link is for men, but replace "men" with "women" and you’ll obtain the corresponding link for women). Some pretty impressive transformations there too! I’ve learned a trick for before and after pics: pose with a sad face for the before pic, and smile on the after pic Smiley LOL.

Dominique | Finland

Best Answer

Niiiiiiiiice!!!!!!

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Me294-Final.jpg

The pic shows 294, but I'm currently 290

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer

2017 was largely a "maintenance" year with about 5 pounds of weight loss -- but my weight came off, thanks to my Blaze, in 2016 so I'll post these before/afters. Total weight loss was around 60lbs↑↓ -------

Official Greyhound Pic Dec 2011.jpgIMG_1162.JPG

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer

Wow amazing to you all!Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@tractorlegs wrote:

Niiiiiiiiice!!!!!

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes