Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspiration for the Overweight: Must Read this Hey, Fatty Post!

There's a little language, but this has to be one of the most inspirational and supportive posts I've ever read. Not everyone is staring at you in disgust! You are awesome and beautiful!!

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2014/03/to-the-fatty-running-on-the-track-this-afternoon-facebook-user...

I'm an ecommerce and online business consultant who sits most of the day. Getting off my butt with a Fitbit Flex since 12/2014.
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

That was a truly inspirational story.  I am like her, I am grossly overweight about 272 pounds now.  I have lost 11 pounds since a got a fitbit.  That story is going to motivat me even more.  Thank you for posting it.

Best Answer

@rcabbott wrote:

That was a truly inspirational story.  I am like her, I am grossly overweight about 272 pounds now.  I have lost 11 pounds since a got a fitbit.  That story is going to motivat me even more.  Thank you for posting it.

Congrats on your loss! So glad you found it as motivating as I did.

I'm an ecommerce and online business consultant who sits most of the day. Getting off my butt with a Fitbit Flex since 12/2014.
Best Answer
0 Votes

That is a really good post @PamelaHazelton! I like that it's not a sugar coated version of motivation, it's a little tug on your ears if you haven't moved today Smiley LOL

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

Thank you, Pamela for sharing this.  Great to have seen and read this right when I needed to.  🙂

Best Answer

Love it.

I started my health kick on February 14th at 244 pounds.  I'm currently at 227 and my Charge is really keeping me motivated as I get back to my college weight of 195.  We all started somewhere, it's not where you are it's where you're going that matters. 

Best Answer