Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's 8PM and I still have 400 calories left...

Is this right? I understand that some of my calorie counts might be off because I'm not weighing my food (I do measure!), but 400 is almost a whole meal. I'm working towards a 1000 cal. deficit per day.

Calories In: 1182

Calories Out: 2207

Calories Left: 403

I understand that FitBit is probably projecting that I'll burn another 400 calories between now and midnight, but I don't know if I want to eat another 400 calories right before bed. Could my calorie counts be off by 400? Is under eating going to sabotage me in the future?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5
Thats pretty low. For effective weight loss, you should take in a min of 1500-1700 calories a day.

That will keep ur metabolism reved for burning fat

I suggest maybe added some extra lean meats to fill the gap..maybe a protein shake
Best Answer
0 Votes
And under eating will always lead to failure. You will eventually crash and binge.. and you normally binge on junk food and high carb food
Best Answer
0 Votes

I set my daily goal at 1,400 calories a day and pay zero attention to the extra calories I earn through exercise.

Started with a Flex. Now have ChargeHR.
Contact Customer Support

Best Answer
0 Votes
I try not to eat after 8pm. But if i need something, i go for a cup of cereal with 1%milk
Best Answer
0 Votes

sometimes i eat back my exercise calories, which in your case would be those 400 you see. Sometimes I dont eat them back.Are you hungry? If so, eat. Are you not hungry? If so, leave them. Maybe later in the week you'll be hungry and those extra 400 calories will come in handy.

Best Answer
0 Votes