Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit friends

ANSWERED
Looking to get some Fitbit friends, so that we can help each other out and keep up the motivation of losing weight would be great to have some motivational help
Thanks
Dani
Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

Hi Reginak

I havent been using my fitbit for all that long myself, but the days that I have managed to hit my 10k mark are the days that I have gone to the gym and really pushed myself to stay on the elliptical or the treadmill for 20-30 minutes on top of my daily activity. I go at a decent pace and I find that I can get to about 6-8k steps in just that time. Then the rest of my day I hit about 4k. If by 9:30pm Im not where I want to be I jog in place while watching tv or just march. Ive also been known to take a couple 5-10 minute breaks in my office and take the long way to the restroom. They eventually start to add up.

Good luck!

Julie

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Darian160I added you, and love to join your challenges! lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alriight today is the day I will hit 10,000. A promise to myself that i will not break!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just don't give up keep on going it motivates me. Set goals for 10,000 it's amazing if you start in the morning. Get a friend or set up a group walk. Even listen to music.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Anyone in Ocoee, Florida want to start a group walk.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there, so had my fitbit for about a week, would like to meet some friends here for challenges and to help me keep motivated. I'm on steps but trying an agressive weight lose profile with 10k plus steps a day. So feel free to add me thanks guys

Best Answer

Just got my new FB charge HR last week.  Looking for new friends to motivate and keep me motivated  🙂

Best Answer

Please add me too ❤️ I just got my Fitbit today. So happy to see you guys!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Deleted

Best Answer
0 Votes
We can motivate each other. I have 22 pounds more to go.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for friend also on Fitbit for motivation.  7 Lbs to go. Maria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all fitbit friends! I got my fitbit charge in Feb 2015, and I have since lost 33 lbs. Its definately a daily struggle to eat right. I go to the gym 5 days a week for an hour or more. I do body combat, and body pump, (but I prefer the combat), Jacobs ladder, free weights and machines. The eliptical, and tread  I use too. My goal is 100 lbs, but my current goal is 50. I have somefitbit challanges with some old co workers on my phone app thats neat to follow. So Id like ideas on receipes that are low carb, low sugar high protein. Thanks in advance !

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello  ! how do I add people to my phone app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do theose challanges with a couple of friends now, but I could add more, not sure how to do it tho...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once you add people to be friends online they will appear on your phone app when the fitbit syncs.

Tina
Best Answer
0 Votes
ok Id like to join, but I dont now how
Best Answer
0 Votes
Patty Adamson 

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes
When someone send you a request, you could either accept or decline?
I hope this helps
Best Answer
0 Votes
I also lost weight and gained it back. On my way this time with a new life style. Eating 1200 Cal and walking 10,000 steps a day or more. I'll be your friend
Best Answer
0 Votes
Cool, thank will be nice
Best Answer
0 Votes