Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for motivation!

Hi, I've had my Fitbit charge for a couple of months now. I was doing well with the weight loss but then I kinda lost motivation due to getting stressed with university work but now I've finished until next semester and I want to use my spare time to get into some good habits and I'd really appreciate some motivation. I'm female, 21 and like to bike. A lot.
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Are you looking for someone to workout with you and give you motavation or are you looking for a way to motivate yourself?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Either although I don't have access to much equipment so it would literally just be my own body weight id use to work out with 🙂
Best Answer

@Emmurlururs I sent you a private message

Best Answer

Depending on what our main goal, is that is not a problem. There are many ways to workout without equipment. What are your'e goals? Remember, motivation starts within ourselves by setting a goal and then working hard to achieve it. 

Best Answer
I just want to lose a bit of weight and just become healthier in general I was a netball player for 7 years then I had to stop playing because my university course is so demanding and since then I've just fallen into some really bad habits and I struggle to motivate myself to get moving and it makes me more difficult that I'm surrounded by people who aren't really interested in keeping fit so they only encourage my bad habits
Best Answer
0 Votes