Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose 60 in 40 weeks

ANSWERED

Best Friend Getting Married. Need I say more... so here's my journey to weightloss. Every week I'm going to document how I did, what I did different and how Im staying motivated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Hey guys. Update. I lost approx 40 lbs thatt summer . You guys stuck in my head. I walked more, lots of challenges, low carb and low sugar foods. Worked really well for me

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Good luck.

I myself find setting a certain goal like this is setting my self up for disater.

I wish you the best

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@saschrader, We're with you! Your goal and date means you need to lose about 1.36 pounds per week, which is very do-able. Which Fitbit tracker are you using?

See my sig below for my progress - I've lost weight at the rate of 1.5 pounds per week using my Blaze. Don't get discouraged and plug away!

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree WendyB. I'm really bad at going on "diets"... eating healthy is so hard for me and working out is even worse due to lack of time. This will help me remain accountable and personal feedback will be encouraging.
Tractorlegs, I have a Fitbit HR. Nothing fancy but it works for me. Thank you for the words of encouragement. Today starts day 1. (Offically)
Best Answer
0 Votes

@saschrader wrote:
Today starts day 1.

The main thing is to take action (because it’s so easy to gather information on what you should do, but keep doing nothing), and be consistent. So congrats, and all the best!

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey guys. Update. I lost approx 40 lbs thatt summer . You guys stuck in my head. I walked more, lots of challenges, low carb and low sugar foods. Worked really well for me
Best Answer