Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motivation and support

We are all here for the same thing. To live healthier lives, with healthier and sexier bodies, I have found an amazing group of women an men from around the world becuse of my FitBit. I just want you to know, that if you are reading this you already are motivated. It is your job to stay that way. Your FitBit friends can not do your steps for you or make you choose a healthier life style. What I do to stay motivated is try to win every challenge, watch body transformation videos on YouTube, Watch shows/movies with strong sexy female charactors, Read articles on fitness websites (I like bodybuilder.com). I visualize how I expect my body to look when I reach my goals and visualize myself living an active life to maintain that sexy body.  And I make no exuses.

What do you do to keep motivated?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Yeah I try to win every challange!! Because of it my steps have went from 10k a day to 12k+... however, due to my injured toe i have to rest it for now. Also, instagram, pinterest, and tumblr helps motivate me, following other fitness accounts after i have created mine. Plus being on here is a good motivator!

Best Answer