Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TDEE and reverse diet

I recently lost 220lbs, and am currently at 110lbs and was wondering what my daily calorie intake should be. I want to maintain my weight at 110lbs, im 18, 5ft 2in. I exercise between 80-100 minutes a day on the treadmill and go a little more intensively every other day. My fitbit says on the days I good less intense, I burn 400 and the more intense, 600 calories. Thanks for all the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Wow what an awesome achievement. 

That at being said Fitbit with a heart rate monitor overestimate calorie expenditure where apparently Fitbit's without a heart rate monitor under estimate. So honestly it's trial and error. Start st a calorie count that you feel you should be at. Give it a month and track ur weight. See what goes from there and adjust accordingly. Best I can say sorry 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, That helps a lot! I have a fotbit charge 2, so I heard that it has a tendency to overestimate. I was around 1600, but I do occasionally feel cold and hungry still, I just worried that my would would increase so it held me back from doing anything. I feel a little more comfortable now to possibly try it out, so I think I’m gonna going to take t to around 1750 ish for a week or two and see how that’s that affects the scale. Thanks  for the reply, it really helped! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If ur hungry then ur too low in my opinion. Definitely try to up ir calories. Maybe focus more on fibre and protein to help make you feel fuller and more satiated 

Best Answer
0 Votes