Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Weekly Weight Challenge, Feel free to join!

in the beginning for 2019 i hit 300 lbs, and i got very upset with my self, due to a personal tragedy in my life, i lost a bunch of weight just due to lack of motivation to eat or anything, however in 2020 i started out around 285ish lbs. I recently moved to Florida, and i have changed alot about my life since then, so i decided on a personal improvement plan, i stopped biting my nails, i quit the massive ammount of monster and sugary drinks i was drinking, and i started controlling my diet, my end goal is 225 lbs *the internet says i should be 201, because i am 6'4" however i feel that would make me look very odd, so i figure 225 is a place where i would feel good about myself, and still be healthy. i started my weight loss journey in august at around 270 275ish, and since about september 20th ish, i started a daily walking routine, around the time i recieved a free replacement fitbit versa 2 (first versa heart rate started malfunctioning every day) and i have been starting to watch my food a lot more activly.

Start weight: 275 lbs 8/1/2020

Now:  260 lbs 10/19/2020

Loss Since Start of my weight loss journey:  10 lbs

Loss since last week:  3 lbs

Will update weekly from now on!

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Trevor,  I like starting a new weekly weight place that doesn't go all the way back to 2016 and usually starts with something posted months ago.  34,000 views and 2,000 replies is too much.  So,  good for you starting fresh.   However I have to mention most people eat more over the weekend and weigh most on Monday so I'm going to weigh in on Friday...not that it helps enough.  LOL    Today I weigh 2 pounds more than Friday.  Best wishes.  Glenda

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oct.23 Friday weigh-in day for me.  Today I'm happy to be back to 118 today. It has been worse lately.   ( I'm 5'1.5" tall and 78 in case you wonder)  I have been exercising every day for decades, reading on my treadmill, but no exercise at all the last few days. I'm wounded.  Can't exercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oct 17,   I weighed 119.  Today Oct 24 I weigh 116.  Yeah Shingles.  LOL  Heck, I may post again tomorrow.  😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oct. 25 Sunday,  I'm learning, so amazing.  Eat only when hungry, just enough to not be hungry and you lose weight.  This makes me happy.  Today I weigh 114.6    By the way, Walmart has protein drinks in 2 parts of the store and ice packs in 2 places.  The sports department has ice packs for coolers that I liked better than the ones in the pharmacy.  I refuse to buy protein drinks that have too many calories.  Look for about 15 g of protein for 75 calories.     I found one this AM

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TrevorCooper Congratulations on your commitment to you! Wishing you continued success in your journey to good health!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Start weight: 275 lbs 8/1/2020

Previous Weigh In:  260 lbs 10/19/2020

Mondays Weigh in:  258 lbs 10/25/2020

Loss Since Start of my weight loss journey:  12 lbs

Loss since last week:  2 lbs

Best Answer

good for you! keep it up, i forgot to update my info, but i did indeed weigh in on monday and have updated my post, hope you stick with my mini community, look forward to updates!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great progress @TrevorCooper -- keep up with the movement and -- especially - the improvements to your eating patterns.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes