Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My roller coaster ride

What a weight ride these years. But manage to hit my best weight and bf so far these months. Hope to see sub 20 body fats percentage soonScreenshot_2018-10-10-13-37-56-441_com.google.android.youtube.png

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Congrats for the impressive weight loss, @Bon! Your "roller coaster" ride is way better than yo-yo, because each rebound has been significantly lower than the previous peak. You probably have accumulated a lot of knowledge and experience on how things work, which should set you up for further success. 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Dom.

It's for sharing to the peeps here. You can't expect a weight/fat loss to always go smoothly. You will expect plateau, distractions and life is always full of ups and downs. Sometimes you got to bite the bullet and perserve it. 

All the up and down represent some points in my life. Happiness and depressions in a one package deal. End point is you will always end up stronger. Peace ya. 

Best Answer