Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some advice

ANSWERED

Now I know that Fitbit is not 100% accurate, but I always stay on a 500+ calorie deficit. I keep track of my calorie intake elsewhere but I do use Fitbit as a tracker for the calories I burned. The thing is that it's been more than 2 years since I started my "weight loss" goal. I started at 158 and for the beginning, I gained some muscle weight, which was understandable because I lift weights (though not very heavy). But at one point I just started gaining weight like crazy. It is stupidly impossible to lose that weight. After this happened, I started doing more cardio during workouts. Gained weight. Started dividing food into smaller portions throughout the whole day, as one doctor recommended. Gained weight. Eliminated rice altogether from my diet (as a Puerto Rican, this is very hard for me, lol) and also started to either eat meat with salad or veggies. Increased protein intake. Gained weight. Keep in mind that all this time I've been tracking my fat % and it has either stayed the same or gone up. And when I got my Fitbit a little less than a year ago, I started tracking my calorie deficit even more and that has never worked for me. I'm out of ideas and I am getting desperate as to what to do now. Should I increase my calorie deficit or something? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1
Best Answer
0 Votes