Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Results

Hi,

So last year after having surgery I had gained a ton of weight and then decided to really try and get healthy. I logged everything I ate and stuck to a 1200 calorie deficit. The weight flew off and I lost 35 pounds. I unfortunately didn't keep up and gained it all back. I recently had another surgery on my foot and started the same diet. I have been vigilant on what I'm eating and making sure I'm drinking enough water but my scale isn't budging. I've lost 10lbs so far but for the past week my weight has not gone down. I have never had this happen before. I am used to maybe 2 days in a row being the same but by day 3 it drops. Any advice is welcome as to what I can do or what might be going on! Thank you in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome @ChrisStiks -- you asked for suggestions, so here they are:

1. Keep doing what you are doing -- you've lost weight before, you've lost 10 pounds now, what you are doing is working, stay the course.
  2. Use Trendweight at www.trendweight.com and link it to your Fitbit account to give you more accurate trend information
  3. Don't sweat a 1 week plateau -- your weight fluctuates within a 4 pound window due to water weight, which masks your actual progress (Trendweight helps fix this).  I'm surprised you have never seen this issue before during your previous weight loss, but it's completely normal and very frequently complained about in this Community.
Best Answer