Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Out the Food Logs

Is there a way to print out the food logs provided by FitBit in the FitBit Connect software (and which I religiously use).  I want to be able to show my doctor and then a nutritionist what I've been eating along the path of weight loss.  Any help will be appreciated.  My belief is that there has to be way to do this. Thanks.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

You have premium?

Here's what you get when you click on Food Log Reports button.

https://www.fitbit.com/premium/reports/food

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Heybales wrote:

You have premium?

Here's what you get when you click on Food Log Reports button.

https://www.fitbit.com/premium/reports/food

No, I do not have premium. If that's the way, then I can't do what I asked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar as Strider, I would image many of us trying to get healthier are looking for accurate reports to give to our health care provider, physical therapist and nutritionist. I purchased the Premium subscription and it looks great on my dashboard it doesn't print correctly. I verifies what was printed as a PDF agaist the dashboard and some numbers are incorrectly shorter. So my daily calorie count should be 1586 but instead it show 158. Sometimes is isn't event close to what is on the screen.

The other very import part is I LOVE the notes in the food log. I write when I eat and if I met my daily goals (fat and calorie/activity goals) My nutritionist let me know this was very helpful for her when reviewing my log.

PLEASE, PLEASE - add notes to a report. If people are paying $50/yr for PREMIUM shouldn't the Fitbit team make it a priority to have:

1. The current PREMIUM  Food Report to print accuratly (including the charts)

2. New feature - add mulitple choices of types of reports (Food or food with notes)

3. New feature - add date range for report (not just the ugly limited export feature)

Thank you! I'm very happy with my Blaze!!!

Best Answer