Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

losing weight from website (edited)

How many of you teenagers want to lose wieght? either you think you need to, you have been told that you do, or just want to be and feel healthy. So yes, i will be honest with you, i for one, personally think sometimes i need to lose wieght even when every one around me states that i am a twig. I relize more often than not that they are telling me a fact and not just any opinion. Anyways, my research all started with a thought to give imformation to teenagers and and so i researched on as most know "all knowing Google" (that website will be provided at the end of the message) but wait...dont scroll to the bottom just to get the information from the experts...still there...still there...okay. This website has this suggestion. Eating the right amount and not over eating. It goes on to say that a teenage girl needs 2,200 calories a day. And 2000 ml of water each day. (Which is approximately three waterbottles.)  9-18 years of age need 1300 ml of calcium a day, which is about 4 servings of high-calcium foods and drinks. 19-50 year olds should aim for 1000 ml a day. We should all be sure to eat calcium rich foods~ milk, chesee, yogurt and dark leafy greens. I hope this inspired you guys and helped you out. The website is youngwomenshealth.org I truly hope you all who view this message, visit this incredible website. Enjoy learning new information. Thanks again for taking time out of your schedule to read this message. May you be inspired. yours truly, khristelle

khristelle
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@khristelle wrote:

it goes on saying a teenage girl needs 2,200 calories a day. split out into 3 meals

What a teenage girl (or anyone else, for that matter) needs to lose (or maintain, or gain) weight depends on her size (height/weight): someone 5 ft 1 will need less than someone 5 ft 7, someone 130 lb will need less than someone 160 lb. And if the amount is 2,200 calories a day, it doesn’t really matter how you split them out during the course of the day: 3 meals is fine, but so is 2 or 4; it’s really a matter of personal preferences.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Punctuation, spelling, capitalization - all those things would help your message have credibility...

Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese
Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you for all your advice. I have taken into consideration and have edited the paper. I agree that punctuaction and capitalazation doesnt do any harm. Thank you all for reding my paper and advice!!Cat Happy

khristelle
Best Answer
0 Votes

@khristelle wrote:

thank you for all your advice. I have taken into consideration and have edited the paper. I agree that punctuaction and capitalazation doesnt do any harm. Thank you all for reding my paper and advice!!Cat Happy

Correct spelling helps as well.

"capitalazation" should be "capitalization"

"punctuaction" should be "punctuation"

Best Answer
0 Votes