Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queaston

Hi so this is random but I have a question I was at 237.8 like  couple days ago but then I stepped on the scale and it says I'm at like 249 could it be wrong and my scale is just calibrated wrong because I do tend to pick it up and move it 

Also if I am at 237.8 and was at 246.0 when I started how much would I have lost sorry I am not good at math 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It is water weight, you did not gain 11 lbs in fat. It is completely normal for your weight to fluctuate.

You have lost 8.2 lbs 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you that makes me feel better!! I think I should just stop stepping on the scale and just do it by how my clothes fit but stepping on the scale is a habit I feel like now!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It can be very helpful and motivating to weigh every day.  It is easier to use restraint in eating if you get on the scale and your weight went up for any reason at all.  A switch from eating salt to salt substitutes can be good for some people.  Studies have been done that show that the smell of food can cause a weight gain.  That is the first good thing I ever read about losing your sense of smell.   Best wishes.

Best Answer