Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about weight tracker

ANSWERED

I hit the update my weight goal by accident, and now it has 0 weight loss (even though I have lost some of my weight). From a psychological point of view, I need to see that progress made to feel motivated. Anyone knows how to set up the original weight so that fitbit will count from that one? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try this- in the app, click on the scale (if it's shown), click on the gear (for settings) located on the top right hand corner, click on "starting weight" and edit it. If the scale is not shown (because of your settings), when you open the app, click on your account logo at the top left hand corner. Under "goals" click "nutrition & body", find "starting weight" and click it to edit it. Hope this is what you were looking for. 

-Trainer AJ

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Sure thing you have to have a progress. Otherwise you are doing something wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone knows how to set up the original weight so that fitbit will count from that one? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try this- in the app, click on the scale (if it's shown), click on the gear (for settings) located on the top right hand corner, click on "starting weight" and edit it. If the scale is not shown (because of your settings), when you open the app, click on your account logo at the top left hand corner. Under "goals" click "nutrition & body", find "starting weight" and click it to edit it. Hope this is what you were looking for. 

-Trainer AJ
Best Answer
Thank you!!!!!!

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!!!!!!

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Very welcome!

-Trainer AJ
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same question.  Thanks for your guidance!

Best Answer