Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning to Fitbit!

It's been about 6 months↑↓ since I've posted here in the forums. A little background: In early 2016 I received a Charge HR for a birthday gift, and used it for a couple of months. At that time I upgraded to a Blaze, and 2016 saw me lose 58 pounds using these trackers and the Fitbit app. I maintained my goal weight for nearly 2 years, until this past September 2018. No excuses, but I spent the past three months packing some pounds back on (see my sig below ↓↓↓). I gained back about half of what I had lost. So today I upgraded to a Versa (the After Christmas Sale! at a local department store), and am starting on a six-month journey back to my goal weight. 

Well, the Versa is beyond awesome. It's much smoother and faster than the Blaze was, and the heart rate monitor seems to be more accurate during exercise. So . . . . . Here Goes!!! Back on the road again!

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome back @tractorlegs

New device, new attitude, new journey. You've got this!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks @Odyssey13!! You're right, I got this. Man LOL

@Odyssey13 wrote:

Welcome back @tractorlegs

New device, new attitude, new journey. You've got this!

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer

@tractorlegs.. good to see you back here and of course you got this! you did it once you will for sure do it again!!! 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Good to see you back!

You will get it back off I'm sure! Keep us posted!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@emili wrote:

@tractorlegs.. good to see you back here and of course you got this! you did it once you will for sure do it again!!! 

Thank you @emili and @WendyB! I luv my new Versa, and this will be a piece of cake!

Best Answer
0 Votes