Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting my own daily calorie goal

I am battling to get the app to set my deficit at a figure that I want myself. 
Does anyone know if this is possible?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

AFAIK, Fiitbit lets you choose from 4 different "intensities": Easier, Medium, Kinda hard, Harder. The corresponding deficits are: -250, -500, -750, -1000. You’ll have to pick up the plan with the deficit closest to the one you have in mind, or use another app that lets you specify the exact deficit you want. The energy expenditure used by Fitbit is an estimate anyway.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I know they have the -250-500 etc, thus my question. I am currently using ANOTHER app to do this, but since I use Fitbit app for everything else, I asked the question, one app for all my fitness requirements makes so much more sense doesnt it. 

If only they would allow me to enter it myself.  I mean how hard can it be to set this up. 

Anyway, thanks for your reply. Hoping they will catch on to this at some point.  Till then I am going to start using another app for food and water tracking against my activity tracking with fitbit, but i cant see the point if it all doesnt sync up, perhaps time to start looking for a new watch

Best Answer