Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Weight Maintenance . . . Still!! ♪ ♫ ♪

It's been about 2-1/2 months since I've posted here, but I just wanted to report that I'm still maintaining my weight loss from 2016! I'm still using my Blaze, and it is still beyond awesome. I'm proving that lifestyle changes can not only lose weight, but can happily maintain that weight loss also. I prolly won't post here again for another coouple'a months lol, but just wanted to check in! Peace and Cookies!!!  --Mark

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Just for grins I think I'll post before and after pics --- Are you struggling with weight loss? Here's proof that it can be done - even by a panzy like me!! You can guess which ones are the befores and afters lol  -------- Positive proof the it can be done!

2010.jpg20130322_223132.jpg042217 1.JPG20161011_105042.jpg

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer

@tractorlegs -- congrats, and very inspiring!

I like the second picture in the blue shirt, says "Hey, where's the beer?"

Best Answer

Congrats! That's awesome!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Great and inspiring pics @tractorlegs.  Thanks for checking in.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Great work. I'm at 165 right now at 5 Ft 8. Plan to lose 10 more pounds.

Best Answer

Why did you switch devices? I still have my Charge HR 2. Does it make a big difference? Just curious...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great job! I’ve hit a major plateau 10lbs away from my goal. But love the changes in my body so I’m good.

Best Answer

@PettyPanamanian wrote:

Why did you switch devices? I still have my Charge HR 2. Does it make a big difference? Just curious...

Hi -- My Charge HR was not working correctly. It was very glitchy, would shut off any time it wanted, did not keep accurate HR, etc etc. I explained the problem to Fitbit and they apologized and upgraded me (for free!) to the Blaze. The Blaze (which I've used for over two years now) is flawless and works perfectly. They sent the new Blaze without even requiring me to return the ChargeHR. 

Sorry about the late response. I've been checking in to the forums here only once a blue moon [grin]

Best Answer

Hello again folks! Last time I checked in here was over two months ago (closer to three I guess). I've still maintained my weight loss successfully, thanks to my little slavedriver. Er, I mean Blaze. Weight control is still possible if we are passionate about our health. I turned 65 this year and health is becoming more and more critical as the days pile on -- my Blaze and the Fitbit app on my iPhone have been priceless tools. I continue to be living testament that weight loss and maintenance of same are very, very possible - as a matter of fact likely - if done passionately and objectively. First step? Love yourself. Then, as a healthy person, love others. 

Best Answer