Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Easy Way To Lose Weight, Reduce Carbs!

ANSWERED

Low carb diets reduce appetite and are without question the easy and fast way to lose weight.    Eat what you want as long as it's low carb.   Don't follow the people posting pictures of all the fruits and sugar rich, high carb food.   Low carb=weight loss.

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

@Gregggg

What is your source? There are many reliable sources that otherwise. 

Let's see your picture as some proof that you have reached your optimum weight through a low carb diet.

My food plan is usually around 77% carbs, 10% fat and 13% protein. 

I'm 63, soon to be 64, and haven't been sick since 1995. Haven't seen a doctor since 1993 when I got my retirement physical from the Air Force. 

Best Answer

@Gregggg wrote:

Jennifer, implying that a keto diet kills people is nothing less than ridiculous.   If anything, the high carbs that big business make cheap, exploiting people on low income, kills people.

It may be nothing less than ridiculous, but it's true. 

Best Answer

In my case, I agree with you. I was at a plateau for a couple months and could not figure it out. The odd thing was I was within my allotted calories so if weight loss is solely determined by calories, then I should have been losing weight. I couldn't lower my calories either because for me a 500 calorie deficit is only about 100 calories away from my BMR. I started doing some reading and realized that carbs were the culprit and I put it to the test. I lowered my carbs and I started losing weight again. In the beginning, counting calories worked. After I hit that plateau, my weight fluctuated. I would lose a few pounds and then gain it back, but could not get passed a certain number. After losing about 110 pounds, my weight loss came to a halt. I still have about 30 more to go. Now that I'm counting carbs instead of calories, things are much easier. I actually feel better on a low-carb diet. I do the paleo diet now -- well, close to it. I'm not a strict paleo eater, but close enough where it has helped me tremendously. I don't have cravings anymore and I'm not tired anymore. I feel tired when I eat too many carbs. For me, about 50 grams of carbs is my limit before I start feeling tired.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dominique wrote:

@Gregggg wrote:

Don't follow the people posting pictures of all the fruits and sugar rich, high carb food.

My afternoon snack today:

apple_orange.jpg

An apple and an orange, I must be doomed Smiley LOL!

Ur missing the nut butter 🙈🙈

Best Answer