Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Logging

ANSWERED

The weight logging page is giving me trouble. It isn't loading properly and wont display graphs and wont let me log previous weights. All other features work just fine. I'm on chrome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Turned out to be a locale problem. Switched from India to United States and
everything is working fine. But they should still fix this issue.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

I've tried on internet explorer now as well. Still have the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked, and I'm using Chrome.  I added a weight from before I bought my Fitbit, let alone created a profile.

Are you trying from the very bottom of the Log > Weight page or from somewhere else?

FitBit One
"You should really wear a helmet."
5K 9/2015 - 36:59.57
Best Answer

On of my computer geeks have told me that internet explorer is going to be going away. So when I heard this I switched to google chrome.  Now my Fit Bit does everything it is suppose to do and works fine.

Best Answer
It doesn't work on the mobile browser either. And yes it is the weight
section of the log page. I can log current weight through the app but not
past ones like I've been trying to.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You may have to call customer service.  All I do is scroll down to the bottom of the Log > Weight page on my laptop, enter the weight and click on the calandar to select a date.

FitBit One
"You should really wear a helmet."
5K 9/2015 - 36:59.57
Best Answer
0 Votes
Turned out to be a locale problem. Switched from India to United States and
everything is working fine. But they should still fix this issue.
Best Answer

Doesn't work for me. I can't even click in the calender box to choose a date (in Chrome). The log button seems to work but it doesn't get logged, and I see no graphs. The dates that I managed to get in was via my android app.

Knipsel.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried changing the location? That was the problem for me. I set it to US and it started working for me. I had the same problem with the dates.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I changed from Belgium to US, didn't work for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have any other ideas.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Changing the region from Norway to US solved my issue with not being able to add my monthly weight logged as well. It's not a perfect solution, but it will do for now.

Aria, Charge 5, and Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android One) user.
Best Answer

I'm having the same problem today (9/1/15). Did not have a problem yesterday.

I've made the same observation as klaartje.

--- Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
Flex (Christmas 2014), ChargeHR (Christmas 2015). Wife is using the Flex now! Nope, that Flex has died. Alta ordered 12/15/16 as Flex replacement. So far, she likes it. Nope, alta battery only lasts 2 days, started at 7. Support contacted 12/7/17. Hope warranty covers it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue... Can't logg my weight since a few days !  Tried changing the country, as suggested, but it didn't work for me.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been unable to log weight for the last 4 days, and I am now and always have been in the United States. I can't enter anything in the date field. I have been able to log activities. This forum is so disorganized I couldn't find any recent entries with this problem (or anyone in the U.S. with it.), but my page looks just like the screen shot above.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried 70.8 instead of 70,8? So a point instead of a comma. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you use the app or mobile dsktop? The app works very well on Android, and I have an older phone, Samsung Note 3. I like logging food on the desktop, a little easier, but not hard on the app. Also... I know it is expensive, but the Aria scale reports into the app for you. I just recently bought one, and I am glad that I did. Seeing the %bodyfat is more motivating than the weight number. 

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes