Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Loss Accountability Friends

I'm Megan. 30 years old. My highest weight was 344.6 last May and since then I'm down 41lbs with a bunch more to lose. I'm hoping to find some accountability partners on here with similar goals. If that sounds like you let me know! 

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hello, I’m doing wonderful , so happy to hear from you.  I’ve created a walking / running group.  Thought it would be nice to meet some other people in my community.  I’ve also done a few walking challenges.  I’m down 8 lbs which is exciting for me.  I’ve had a couple doctors tell me that I should try a low glycemic/ low  anti-inflammatory diet. I’m researching those right now  and will probably start those soon.  It’s important to me that I can incorporate these in my everyday life . 

hope to hear from you again soon 

Sheri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi is this group for people with diabetes?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love accountability partners too.  I am 57 and 255 lbs with goal of getting to 200.  I am pretty active and I eat well overall, just too much and my weakness is sweets and chips and salsa!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow I am so impressed by your determination and will!  I am new to all this and I love to have support as well!  Losing weight and being a healthy weight is not easy!  We can support each other!

Best Answer
0 Votes