Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Loss- total stall

Hey y'all!

I would love to get some advice/feedback here. I am back at it following two years of bed rest due to an injury. I started back working out at the beginning of corona and have been diligent with intermittent fasting, keeping a calorie deficit of 500 or more, drinking 80 ounces of water daily, and walking/jogging twice a day.... I lost 10 pounds between March and July and now i am at a total stall and my weight is stuck between the same two pounds. 

Does anyone have any advice on steps i should take or new things to try? I am not trying to rush my weight loss goals but feel after two months it may be time to try getting some advice to get things moving again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

How many calories are you consuming daily?

What is your current weight & height and what weight do you want to get to? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also - when you have more weight to lose even inaccurate logging will show success.

But when less - things need to tighten up.

Taking off the 1st week of weight loss since that is almost higher water weight, how many weeks exactly did it take for that 10 lbs to be lost (and is that rounded 10 lbs or 11.5 or something more exact), or whatever amount was left after the 1st week is removed?

And to the point of what are you consuming daily - during that time of weight loss only - what do the records say was the average daily eating level?

And was it decently accurate since perhaps home-bound? or ordering in restaurant prepared meals, or several days of eating problems (binging) and no logging was done or known inaccurate?

Was food logged by weight eaten, not volume measurement?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Undoubtedly, it is very difficult to lose weight, especially when it stops after a while. I've had this experience, crying at night because I'm fat and I can't lose this **ahem** weight. I tried everything I could, from dieting to training, and I lost 10 pounds and then the weight loss stopped. I almost got gastritis from these diets. My colleague was also losing weight at that time, but her results were much better and without harm to health. She lost weight using non-invasive body modeling Ultimate Light, a powerful body contour correction system. Of course, I wanted to try it, but I was afraid that it would not have any effect, but they have the option of a 21-day free trial. So congratulate me, I've dropped my weight to 140 pounds.

Best Answer
0 Votes