Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Watchers and Fit Bit - Difference in Activity Points?!

ANSWERED

Hoping someone has had the same issue - there is a major difference with activity points between my fitbit and WW app for the same activity..

I just manually added my activity to my fit bit, as it wasn't logging my 40 minute high intensity workout. Once I logged it, the fitbit activity points feed into my WW app.

I noticed however though, the same activity logged on the WW app manually, is significantly higher.

4 points on the fitbit, versus 10 points on the WW app.

Has anyone else noticed a major difference? I'm inclined to think the fitbit is wrong, as I gained 4 activity points yesterday from the fitbit, and that was just normal walking and what not. No actual exercise.

THANKS!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No I would say WW is wrong. There is no way a person earns 10 AP in a 40 minute session. 

I don't link anymore as it gives me 16-20 AP a day for walking 15-20K a day and that's just not right. Especially for all day steps.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

No I would say WW is wrong. There is no way a person earns 10 AP in a 40 minute session. 

I don't link anymore as it gives me 16-20 AP a day for walking 15-20K a day and that's just not right. Especially for all day steps.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes