Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight loss badges

I'm not sure if this is the right category to ask this, but I really couldn't find one that really talked about this. A week or two ago, my Fitbit scale weighed me incorrectly a good bit one day and it registered the weight on my Fitbit profile. It also caused the 80 and 85 pound weight loss badge to be awarded but I haven't earned them quite yet. I'm real close but not there (I've lost 78 as of this morning). Is there a way to remove them or reset them so when I do earn them, it will have the date I earned them and not the date I was "given" the badge because of an incorrect reading?

Thanks!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I can't answer your question, but mad props for what you did lose! 

I know I've lost 60 pounds, but I keep finding them. 

Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese
Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to fitbit.com, and go to your badges.   Click on the badges you didn't earn, and there is a trashcan icon.  Click that and you can delete the badge.  Delete your lifetime, it's probably wrong.

You will get the badge correctly when you earn it.

My wife got our Aria, and suddenly, I had lost about 60 lbs!  I wish it was that easy! 

John | Texas,USA | Surge | Aria | Blaze | Windows | iPhone | Always consult with a doctor regarding all medical issues. Keep active!!!
Best Answer