Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight

I lately starting to get worried about my body shape, and the things i eat in my diet, How do you cut down to fat? how to eat more healthier ? as im 16 years old and eat over 50 gram of fat a day, but want to change my diet so im not eating that much fat a day ? 

Also I want to eat healthy breakfast do you have any tips?

And I want to lose 5 pounds over the next 4 Mouths how do i go on doing it ?

And what foods could be healthy for lunch and dinner ?

and how can you make more of a balanced diet ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You do need fat in your diet. But limit then to good fats like Olive oil, Nuts, avocado.

Breakfast I eat scrambled eggs or Oatmeal.

Lunch I have a lot of salads with chicken and beans in it. Sometimes a sandwich but I used canned chicken or tuna.

Dinner Chicken, pork chops sometimes red meat. I need my Tacos 🙂

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

One thing, that has worked for me is that I try to eat healthier and have a cheat day. If you're not use to eat just salad or really really healthy food, I know it can be hard but you can try to eat more times during the day but eating healthy snacks and real meals that contain everything you need in a day. @Gemmell

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think what you might consider doing is talking to your school nurse about it. She has heard it all, seen it all and for sure can help you with your questions. you are still developing and your nutrition needs are very different from an adult's which is the predominant audience on this board. I have teenagers and I help them make better food choices (I am mostly successful) but its a lot of give and take and trial and error. If you don't feel comfortable talking to your parents, I would visit the nurse. She can help you with food, she can weigh you weekly and she can listen to your woes when you have them. You also may want to take on an activity. Jogging, basket ball, boxing- anything that gets you moving and helps you strengthen your heart muscle. Good luck to you and let us know how you do.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes