Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What have you overlooked for weight loss?

What are your choices for weight loss? The conventional wisdom is “eat less and move more”.

This sounds intuitive, but how much truth is there?

Weight loss is like driving a fast car down the motorway. If you do not check your mirrors and the blind spot before changing lane, you crash sooner or later.

In practice, we are all bombarded daily by different advertising campaigns maximising profit and emphasising inconsistent messages. It is impossible to know which mirror to look into and where your blind spot might be unless you are a scientist or clinician who actively work in this area.

I am an applied mathematician working in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry. My day job is cancer drug discovery & development, and I am fed up with this situation and that's part of the reason why I spent 2.5 years building www.phd-fitness.com a unique scientific lifestyle management system.

Currently I am writing a blog to help clear confusion about weight loss. Here in this 3-min read, you will identify a blind spot to look at for a successful weight loss/gain/maintenance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@DrYouTao,

I'm going to assume you are a real doctor and emphatically state your approach won't work. 

My authority? I have lost over 30 pounds in the last year, and I'm keeping it off.

I cured my supposedly incurable neuroendocrine cancer with diet and no help from drugs.

What are you missing? You are looking at treating symptoms instead of causes. The cause of most cancers is clear and supported through the highest quality research there can be. Your body is the summation of all the food you have eaten throughout your life. You can't cure diseases of any kind without taking away the cause which in 95% of degenerative diseases is eating animal products including vegetable oils and eating food that is not in its natural state.

Doctors may be able to treat symptoms. You know, like disconnecting the engine overheat light while there is no water in the radiator. Most of your patients will never get better, in fact, if you took an honest look at your patients, you will realize that research continues because most patients never get better.

We are on to your type. Read "Whole" by T. Colin Campbell. He has exposed the truth. 

By the way, the American Cancer Society recommends a whole food diet as the FIRST tier of treatment for cancer. Why don't you mention this on your site? That's right. There is no money in it. 

Peddle your new site elsewhere. It's against the TOS to sell things here. 

Best Answer