Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What have you set your calorie goal?

Hello, when I started in March of 2018 I weighed 289 pounds. I set my calorie goal to 3500. I achieved this relatively easily lugging all the extra weight around. I lost 100 pounds and struggled to get that goal achieved daily so lowered to 3000. I am now down 125 pounds and find that I have to have almost THREE HOURS of active minutes to reach the 3000 calorie mark. Wondering what others have theirs set to. I’m a 5’8” female. 38 years old weighing 163. I’d love to hear your thoughts. Oh and I would still like to reach 140-145 for a weight goal. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @emilys2780. Sorry for the delayed response.

Congratulations for reaching your goals. You've been doing a great job. Since you are looking for opinions from other users, I moved your post to the board Manage Weight which is part of Lifestyle Discussion Forums. I'm pretty sure other users will be happy to jump into this thread and share opinions with you.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I assume you mean how many calories you burn a day?  If that's the case, I've mine set to 2500.  Most days I can hit that; average probably around 2700.  I've lost about 80 pounds total.  I'm stalled right now, and the heat/humidity has not been helping one bit.  

Best Answer

6 feet 3 inch male age 62, weight 260 lbs.  my calorie limit is around 2900 currently.  I am trying to hold weight at the current level as I have lost over 100lbs.  I consider my activity level as slightly active (play golf twice a week, and walk 2 miles 3 times a week).

Best Answer
0 Votes