Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not loosing weight?

Height: 5'11

Weight 175lbs (Original: 210, goal: 155) 
I own a fitbit and I walk over 10,000 steps a day (burn roughly 2,500 calories) 
I consume 1,000-1,100 calories a day (Always Under target on the fitbit app
For weeks I tracked my weight loss and it made perfect sense with the work I was doing. Every week I was loosing around two pounds. 
One day I noticed the scale wasn't set to zero. Ever since I lost all my progress (I was weighing in 160 and it won't go down. I have blamed everything, the scale, water weight, myself, but I am wondering why I am not loosing weight. This diet has been approved by my doctor. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Height: 5'11

Weight 175lbs (Original: 210, goal: 155) 
I own a fitbit and I walk over 10,000 steps a day (burn roughly 2,500 calories) 
I consume 1,000-1,100 calories a day (Always Under target on the fitbit app
For weeks I tracked my weight loss and it made perfect sense with the work I was doing. Every week I was loosing around two pounds. 
One day I noticed the scale wasn't set to zero. Ever since I lost all my progress (I was weighing in 160 and it won't go down. I have blamed everything, the scale, water weight, myself, but I am wondering why I am not loosing weight. This diet has been approved by my doctor. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @mountainaddict you might want to start logging your food and change what you're eating and when you're eating it. You've lost 35 pounds and that's quite an achievement and you should be pleased with your progress. People are so stressed with the virus situation world wide, so putting more stress on yourself about the weight isn't going to help you. Be good to yourself. Find ways to get more steps in your day and dance around the house when you put up the laundry. Little by little, you'll get there. You've already proven you can do it. If you're really concerned, check with your doctor.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer