Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scale icon

ANSWERED

while setting up my fitbit i accidentally deleted the scale (weight) icon.  how do i recover that?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@PatKb wrote:
I accidentally removed the weight tile from my dashboard on the Fitbit app on my iPad. How do I restore it?

OK, in the Fitbit app, you need to click on Edit, after which you can tick the Weight icon and press Done.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If you mean you have accidentally removed the Weight tile from your Dashboard, you can bring it back by clicking on the little Tile icon in the upper left corner and ticking the Weight tile:

2015-01-01_1843.png

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Best Answer
I accidentally removed the weight tile from my dashboard on the Fitbit app on my iPad. How do I restore it? There is no tile icon in the upper corner to click on. Thanks

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@PatKb wrote:
I accidentally removed the weight tile from my dashboard on the Fitbit app on my iPad. How do I restore it?

OK, in the Fitbit app, you need to click on Edit, after which you can tick the Weight icon and press Done.

Dominique | Finland

Best Answer
0 Votes