Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weight loss tracking on fitbit

ANSWERED

Hi - does anyone know if one can re-set the starting date for weight loss-to-date tracking??  Every time I try to re-set it to a prior date (to start the record from the highest weight) it sets the current date/weight

😞

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ceebeeCayucos

Go to the website dashboard then click Food Tile -> "see more" -> which will take you to the food log page, go to the "food plan" (second box down) and click the arrows until your "desired weight/calorie target" slide shows, click "edit plan"  the click "edit" at the end of the sentence that starts "Your staring weight was ..."  Once you get to that screen you can change the start date and weight.

Hope that helps. 

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@ceebeeCayucos  Which version of the app do you use?  Android, iOS or Windows?  This might be a specific app issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

It's the iOS version on my phone I'd like to fix.... ideas?

Thank you for asking.

Cindy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ceebeeCayucos

Go to the website dashboard then click Food Tile -> "see more" -> which will take you to the food log page, go to the "food plan" (second box down) and click the arrows until your "desired weight/calorie target" slide shows, click "edit plan"  the click "edit" at the end of the sentence that starts "Your staring weight was ..."  Once you get to that screen you can change the start date and weight.

Hope that helps. 

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer

Perfect!!  Thank you so much.  I can't imagine ever having found this without help - it is nice to see all of my progress - the entire reason for using this as a tracking system!

Certainly wasn't intuitive..

Again - thank you!

Cindy

Best Answer

No definitely not intuitive @ceebeeCayucos.  One day I’ll sit down and figure out if I can do it with the iPhone app, but I knew how to do it through the desk top and had the instructions saved so I’m glad I could help. 

Now all you’ve got to do is watch the weight melt away, right? 😀

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer

100% right!!

I've used Fitbit off and on since the beginning of 2012.  I've lost one of nearly each of the models... Loving the Ionic and the Aria now...  

When I ignore things - the weight creeps aboard.. Using Fitbit and its app has been key to getting and staying healthy - when I actually watch what I'm doing.

It really, really works for me.

Especially love that tracking food is possible on the Fitbit app now!  I used to use a separate app for that.. so - these instructions from you also helped me find this change...  

Hence, here's a double thanks to you!

Cindy

Best Answer
0 Votes