Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add more options like Super heave, bloating, sick.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

More of a suggestion for Fitbit about female health than a question.  Under "Flow Intensity", they should add an option of "I'm giving birth to Satan" or at least "Super Heavy" in addition to the four options available.

Also, under "Conditions", they should add the option of "bloating" because I can tell you that MOST women have bloating at some point during their cycle.  And I honestly don't know any women who get "sick" during their cycle unless they're pregnant.  Is this a thing?  I'm interested in knowing if any women actually get sick like they show in the icon.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see you here @CracklinRosiSmiley Very Happy Your ideas are great. I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes