Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unexpected server error occurred" on Windows app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I try to add a period using the pen button and the "+" button, but it won't accept.  Keeps telling me "Unexpected server error occurred."  I am connected though.  App is on Windows laptop.
Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Laura00 Hi and Welcome - not sure I understand if its an exercise you are trying to log you might need to log out clear cookies and cahche log back in and try again

If on the other hand it is what I assumed about your enquiry, you maybe able to find better information by posting in the following forum

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Female-Health-Tracking/bd-p/femalehealth

Hope this helps a little

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Laura00, hope you're doing great! This issue was already reported and our team is aware of it. We'll make sure to share any updates when available. 

In the meantime, I'd suggest trying the steps that @WhiteQueen1982 have shared here I'd recommend checking if it's already running the latest version. Check the article: What's changed in the latest release of the Fitbit app?. The version should be on 2.36.

Thanks for your help @ashwolveRobot Very Happy

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you in the meantime! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer