Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add messages or notes in the Female Health tracking app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would love if we could add messages in the logging in our period to add notes. It could be a few characters long.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Flygirl2457, hope you're doing great! Robot Very Happy Your ideas is great. I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This would be so helpful! I always want to add other thing than what the suggested options are. It would help to keep track of any health issues or other random things going on. I keep checking to see if maybe adding your own comments and notes has been implemented.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @rchrunner! I agree with you my friend, don't miss the chance to comment and vote in the suggestion "Ability to add a note on Female Health Calendar".

If there's anything else I can assist you with, let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes