Ability to add a note on Menstrual Health Tracking

(Female Health Calendar) I am a NuvaRing user, and would like the ability to add a custom note on a certain day (even better, a note & a reminder) such as "Insert NuvaRing" or "Remove NuvaRing" on certain days, so I can see those notes in conjunction with my period on the calendar. Pink Pad has this ability, and it would be very useful on FitBit, as the Pink Pad app has gone away, and I would like to exclusively use FitBit to track.

42 Comments
rem810926
Runner

I really like the new female health tile but I would like to be able to add more symptoms. I would also like a reminder to take my birth control in case I forget.

Crystal089
Recovery Runner

Yeah, the “Conditions” should include Joint Pain, Increased Libido, and connect to the Water tile. The “Trends” in the Female Health Tile also really should feature the most reccuring “Conditions” and predict the days for them for future periods!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the matter @ChelseaAlice

I could certainly see how this could be very useful! 

Let's keep an eye on what other users say about this.

NicoleDieker
First Steps

Agree to all of this!

Calathea77
Tempo Runner

Agreed to all of this. Maybe merge the similar threads? 

Cedar77
First Steps

I'd like to see more options in the menstrual cycle tracker. It lists a few common symptoms but nowhere near enough!! If I'm tracking, I need to customize it to my own body. Having the option to write a comment for the day is another good way for me track everything.

Status changed to: Needs More Info
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Cedar77! We wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions!

Vellen
First Steps

Hi Fitbit! If you could please consider adding the ability to add a daily note or journal entry in the female health tracking feature, it would be appreciated (and also help solve other suggestions posted on this board). If this were implemented, I would be able to switch over from Clue app to fitbit entirely. 

For example, if a symptom or random issue I feel that is related to my cycle happens to me on a specific day, but I don't have the ability to log it because it isn't a listed symptom, I could just add it in my journal entry for that day to reflect on later.

Or if I had protected sex, but something different or concerning occured, I could log that in my journal entry.

Thank you!!!!

CeciliaH
Recovery Runner

I think it would be great if you could add notes to your Health Tracker. Some symptoms might not have to do with female health or they might not be applicable to all but it would be great to add a note to a day saying you suffered from this and that even though it might not be related to Female Health. It is a good way to track all parts of your health. 

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @CeciliaH! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

AGS83
First Steps

Agree 100%!!! Please add this feature! Super important to help keep track and could be an option in the same section as 'morning after pill' - thanks!

megkay
First Steps

Hi! I have loved the female health tracker, I find it more useful and intuitive than many other apps. I do have a suggestion for the "log details" section. I would (and I am sure many others would) benefit from a "notes" or "other" section where I could input and track symptoms that are unique to myself and my cycle. I think that many people who have menstrual cycles have symptoms that are unique to them and that don't necessarily line up with the 5 symptoms listed as options in the app. Thank you!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

In the Fenale health section, below the symptoms tracker, I would love a notes section. Every period can be different and keeping notes on it is beneficial when tracking periods. Sometimes there is a concern to talk with a doctor about and having the notes is a great reminder. 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

Starraye97
First Steps

I think there should also be a place within the app that you could write little notes about how your cycle is going.

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Starraye97, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

Frodzilla
First Steps

I know this is probably weird, but i love the calendar in the female health part.  I would love to be able to add a few things to be tracked on the calendar.  I had bariatric surgery and there are things that i need to track daily and having it all on the fitbit app would be perfect.  Can we make it so we can add 4-5 things to track??

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Frodzilla, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

Cinderssssss
First Steps

Please give us an option to add notes for every day of our menstrual cycle such as ovulation tests or pregnancy tests or temperature. These are so important to track when trying to conceive!! 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Cinderssssss, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your posthere as it is not currently planned. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

EmptyTheJar
Jogger

Please make a section to add notes to the period tracker. Sometimes I’d like the moods or symptoms to be recorded a little more specifically. The options available just aren’t enough for me. 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @EmptyTheJar, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

Aznp3rsuazn
First Steps

Looking back it has been suggested previously by other female users to add in notes for IUD and tracking other important information that is currently not supported by the Female Health section and I would also like to see this. I was using another app to track my periods but I think many women would use the Female Health portion more if it was more extensive.

Adding in other mood options such as irritability or sadness would help me track those symptoms that trouble me or having the ability to create my own would be even better! With emojis and titles. Otherwise adding a note section would be easy enough and we could add whatever we wanted to that such as temperature or when one forgot to take their birth control.

I think this would be super useful, anyone else agree?

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Aznp3rsuazn, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote! I also noted that you mentioned a second idea. I ask you to post only one idea per feature. That way, we can keep the board organized and searchable. This makes it easier to know which idea other members are voting for. Here is the link for another existing feature suggestion regarding moods: Add “Angry/irritable” to emotion options Female Health Tracker

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.