Ability to add a note on Menstrual Health Tracking

(Female Health Calendar) I am a NuvaRing user, and would like the ability to add a custom note on a certain day (even better, a note & a reminder) such as "Insert NuvaRing" or "Remove NuvaRing" on certain days, so I can see those notes in conjunction with my period on the calendar. Pink Pad has this ability, and it would be very useful on FitBit, as the Pink Pad app has gone away, and I would like to exclusively use FitBit to track.

42 Comments
Periscope
First Steps

Hello, 

I realize a few others have mentioned this as a secondary part to their suggestions.  But this is a request entirely focused on an added notes option.  

An area where we can add our own symptoms & notes would be so very wonderful.  It would prove useful as a reminder of how we were doing for when we look back through our days as well as be a very simple way to ameliorate the lack of built in options.  

Thank you!

Redmagster
Jogger

There are key factors that significantly impact on daily stats such as being ill, stressful events, parties, sporting events etc. 

It would be highly useful to be able to add a very simple note to that day in the app to remind you why that day or days are skewed. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Redmagster, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option on the Fitbit app. Keep adding your ideas with us. Please check this other suggestion, it might be related to the one you would like to have: More condition/symptoms and note entry on female health.

We'll keep you posted about your suggestion.

Tash20
Jogger

Hi, 

i was wondering if you could add to the female tracking section the ability to take notes. As for someone like me that sometimes finds sex painful this would helpful when visiting the doctor/ physio as to not have to try to remember. 

Thanks. 

Status changed to: New
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@Tash20 Thank you for your suggestion about having an option to add notes to Female Health Tracker.

I moved it to this thread because it is the same idea.

dani8982
Jogger

I agree, notes are important! Moods swing from one to the other on any day, and being able to make some notes about why I'm happy/anxious/annoyed and whatever all in one day would be helpful! As it is, I've added a mood tracker app so I can make notes like that. It would be so much easier to have all in one place. 

OliviaCW
First Steps

I think it would be great to have a section for typed notes under this tab.  I sometimes find things linking to my cycle like food cravings vary and it would be awesome to write them out.

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @OliviaCW, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility to add notes to the menstrual tracker or female health calendar , this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

However, this idea is still open to votes, so the team can continue to track popularity and demand over time.

Jwall5
First Steps

Having a note function in female tracking would be super helpful instead off only having presets to choose from. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jwall5, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on the Female Health feature. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Mari91
Jogger
Please add the option to manually type a note in the Menstrual Health Tracker.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Mari91, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding notes on the Menstrual Health Tracking tile with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We'll keep tracking this request over time, so please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

BusyBEE18
First Steps
It would be very useful to be able to add notes daily to the Menstrual Health section, as not all options are covered in the icons.
Particularly great to monitor certain ailments as requested by my GP and to keep track of things and see if they are related to hormones etc.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BusyBEE18, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to add notes to the Menstrual Health Tracking tile with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Truth_Forbes
First Steps
I would like to be able yo log my medications and general health information on the fitbit app along with all if my other health notes. Ideally, this could be like the menstrual health page, but have a place to log temp, amounts of mucous, bowel movements, etc. I already log a lot in Fitbit and would like to have this feature as well.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Truth_Forbes, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Product Feedback Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.