Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a period is no longer showing automatically the predicted length

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

I just opened my Fitbit app to find that it has changed to the new dashboard (which I am personally not a fan of AT ALL, but that's for another post.  Hopefully, it can be greatly improved over the coming months).  Anyway, I went to the Female Health Tracker because I wanted to record the start of a period.  When I have done this in the past (that is holding down on a day to make it the start of a period), the app has then automatically made the length of the period starting on that day the length it predicts it should be, which is really handy because then I still get an idea of when the period should finish regardless of whether the app had previously predicted it to start on that day.  However, when I started a period in the calendar just now, the app did not automatically make it the predicted length.  Instead, the length starts at 1 day with no predictions given.  Should it be doing this, or is this a bug?  I use a Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro with Android 8.1 and Fitbit app version 3.0.  Thank you.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @watermelemon, thanks for sharing your comments about Female Health Tracking. 

You have a really good point there and we apologize for this inconvenience. We are still modifying some features and this option should be working flawless shortly. In the meantime, you can add your period length by tapping and swiping to the dates that you wish to add. Thanks a million for your feedback and for sharing the model of your phone.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @watermelemon, thanks for sharing your comments about Female Health Tracking. 

You have a really good point there and we apologize for this inconvenience. We are still modifying some features and this option should be working flawless shortly. In the meantime, you can add your period length by tapping and swiping to the dates that you wish to add. Thanks a million for your feedback and for sharing the model of your phone.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, @YojanaFitbit.  I understand that there are often growing pains when a major software change has been implemented, and I look forward to hearing when it has been fixed.  Thank you also for suggesting the Feature Suggestions Board, as I was not aware of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes