Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Android] Can't edit or confirm period

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This seems to be a common issue, but none of the suggestions I've found on other threads have worked for me. 

The period tracker in my Android Fitbit app has worked just fine for me until this month. My period started two days after my predicted period, so I tried to edit the predicted period to match the correct start date. It lets me go into editing mode and save my changes, but when I hit the save button, the changes disappear and I'm back to the original predicted period. It doesn't show up as a confirmed period, and the start date hasn't changed. 

One suggestion I found was to turn off predictions, which I did. It did let me edit and save a period, but as before, once I saved, my edits completely disappeared. So without predictions, there is no way for me to even add a period. The weird thing is, I do get the normal confirmation note saying I made the changes. 

I also tried restarting the app, which didn't work. I went through the steps suggested in another thread: log out of the app, turn off Bluetooth, turn off phone, wait a few minutes, log back in and turn on Bluetooth. That didn't make a difference either. 

I would greatly appreciate any other suggestions or feedback. Right now, I'm relegated to just tracking my flow, so whenever I get this sorted out I can see where my period was. But I'd really like to be able to log it as normal!

3 REPLIES 3

Sorry I don't have a solution to offer, I'm here in case someone bothers to get back to you.

This issue has been going on and off the entire time I've been using fitbit. I deleted clue off my phone because I was supposed to be able to track my cycle with this. It has lost my data on me, refused to save data, it's more unreliable than the periods themselves!

I'm going to download clue again. At least it doesn't mess up so much. 

Best Answer

Yeah, this is a little ridiculous. I've downloaded a different tracker app for temporary use until I can get this figured out, but honestly, I might just stick with that one. I'd really like to be able to track all my health stats in one app, but I also need an app that works consistently!

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is exactly how I feel.
When I got my fitbit (Xmas 2018) I thought it was going to be great and I
wouldn't need to keep the other app because it would all be there in one
place.

Since then there's been three times (maybe more) where the period tracker
has not worked for several weeks at a time..

I need to log for health reasons, and the last time I needed it for my doc,
the info was gone. That was extremely unhelpful.

Like you said, it just can't be relied upon. I'm not happy to need to use a
different app for this, but it seems fitbit can't seem to get their act
together on it, so there's not really any other option.
Best Answer